Slow Cooker Hearty BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 3 lbs. boneless chuck roast
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 8 Kaiser rolls [or hamburger rolls], toasted
- In slow cooker, arrange roast. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water chili sauce and sugar; pour over roast.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until roast is tender.
- Remove roast, reserving juices. With fork, shred roast; stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|