Zesty Chili Meatloaf
Tired of the same old meatloaf? Try this!
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup apricot or grape jelly
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup chili sauce in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spoon reserved 1/4 cup chili sauce over top. Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|