Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Sweet Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 3 -lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 large sweet potatoes [or or all-purpose potatoes], peeled and quartered (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- Arrange beef, sweet potatoes and celery in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beef.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until beef is tender. Thicken gravy, if desired.
TIP: To make on stovetop, brown beef in Dutch oven or 6-quart saucepot. Stir in water, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, celery and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low ansd simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 2 hours. Stir in potaoes and cook until beef and potaoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|