- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Flour tortillas
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water. Simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve in warm tortillas.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|