Crispy Garlic Chicken
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°. In medium bowl, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Mayonnaise and cheese; set aside.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top chicken with soup mixture, then evenly sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|