Golden Chicken Nuggets
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in small bowl. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet; drizzle with Spread.
- Bake, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|