Onion-Crusted Pork Chops
Our Onion-Crusted Pork Chops are the perfect combination of thick and crunchy. This pork recipe flawlessly breads succulent chops with onion so every bite is one you'll savor.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 1- inch thick bone-in pork chops [or boneless pork chops]
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard*
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and bread crumbs in small bowl. Brush both sides of chops with mustard, then dip in soup mixture until evenly coated. Arrange chops in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered, turning once, 30 minutes or until done.
* use more if needed to cover porK chops.
ONION-CRUSTED LAMB CHOPS: Substitute 8 lamb loin or rib chops for pork. Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 15 minutes.
ONION-CRUSTED VEAL CHOPS: Substitute 4 veal loin or rib chops for pork. Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 25 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|