Sweet & Sour Shrimp & Steak Kabobs
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Marinate for 120 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mushroom caps
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor, prepared according to package directions
- Blend Soup Mix, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and honey in large resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- Alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper on skewers*. Add kabobs to bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning skewers occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Remove kabobs, reserving marinade. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade, 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and steak is done. Do not brush with marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||28 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|