- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in ground beef and cook until browned. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring with spoon to crush tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and stir in beans. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Turn into 2-quart casserole. Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon evenly over casserole.
- Bake 15 minutes or until corn topping is golden and filling is hot.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Mushroom or Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|