Roasted Vegetables with Fettuccine
- Makes 4 side-dishes
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 lbs. assorted cut-up fresh vegetables*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light cream, heavy cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine [or linguine], cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 450°. In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, combine vegetables, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and oil until evenly coated.
- Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in light cream and cheese until evenly coated.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Serve, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
*Use any of the following, cut into 1-inch chunks: red, green or yellow bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion or eggplant.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 side-dish||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 side-dish|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|