Asian Chicken Satay
Asian Chicken Satay Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded and cut into thin strips
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, oil, sugar and peanut butter in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken on 12 to 16 skewers*, weaving back and forth.
3. Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.