Asian Shrimp & Steak Kabobs
Asian Shrimp & Steak Kabobs Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mushroom caps
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into chunks
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and honey in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, set aside.
2. Alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper on skewers. Add skewers to baking dish; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours. Remove prepared skewers, reserving marinade.
3. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade, until shrimp turn pink and steak is done. Do not brush with marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking.