Asian Veggie Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger, finely chopped
- 2 red and/or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 package (8 oz.) snow peas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large, deep nonstick skillet and cook garlic wtih ginger, 30 seconds. Stir in red peppers and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in water and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in snow peas. Cook covered, until snow peas are tender, about 3 minutes. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice or noodles.