Beefy Onion Gravy
Beefy Onion Gravy Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until Spread and flour are blended and slightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2. Slowly add water, stirring constantly, until water and flour mixture is smooth. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.