Chicken with Green Beans
Chicken with Green Beans Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 lb. green beans, each cut in half
- 2 medium carrot, julienned (1/8-x 1/8- x 2-inch strips)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Dip chicken in mustard.
2. Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Cook green beans, carrots and onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.