Crispy Oven-Fried Drumsticks
Crispy Oven-Fried Drumsticks Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 12 chicken drumsticks
Amount Per 1 serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine crumbs with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix in shallow baking dish. Coat drumsticks in crumb mixture, rolling in mixture twice to ensure good coverage. Arrange drumsticks on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray drumsticks with cooking spray.
3. Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.