Fresco Marinated Chicken
Fresco Marinated Chicken Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or vinegar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. For marinade, blend all ingredients except chicken.
2. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over chicken in shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.