Garlic ‘N Lemon Roast Chicken
Garlic ‘N Lemon Roast Chicken Recipe
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 roasting chicken (about 3 1/2 lbs.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine onion and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with Olive Oil and lemon juice in large plastic bag or bowl; add chicken. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken is evenly coated. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Remove chicken and marinade to 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Arrange chicken, breast side up; discard bag.
3. Bake, basting occasionally, 1 hour 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 180°.