Garlic Shrimp With Wilted Spinach
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry or dry white wine (optional)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh trimmed spinach leaves (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook shrimp 2 - 3 minutes, turning or until pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
2. In same skillet, cook green onions, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until softened. Add sherry and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and spinach. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until spinach is cooked.
3. Return shrimp to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with cashews.