Golden Onion-Baked Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (2 1/2 lb.) whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Pour buttermilk and pepper sauce over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Remove chicken, discarding buttermilk mixture.
2. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray large shallow baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, corn flake crumbs and black pepper In shallow dish. Dip chicken in corn flake mixture, coating well.
3. Arrange chicken in prepared pan; spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.