Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Suggested Dippers*
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Puree artichokes in food processor or blender. Add sour cream and cheese; process until blended. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix. Turn into 2-1/2-cup casserole. Combine bread crumbs with melted Spread in small bowl; top casserole with bread crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with Suggested Dippers.