Lipton Onion Burgers with Creamy Salsa
What’s better than a grilled, juicy onion burger? One topped with creamy salsa!
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, drained if desired
- 8 hamburger buns
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in small bowl.
3. Arrange onion burgers on buns, then top with creamy salsa.