Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion-Herb Rubbed Chicken
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine all ingredients except chicken in small bowl; rub mixture on chicken.
3. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Arrange chicken, if desired, over greens mixed with Italian dressing to serve.