Mandarin Chicken Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch, divided
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/3 cups hot water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained (reserve syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch with ginger in medium bowl; add chicken, toss to coat.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over hight heat and cook chicken, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Remove chicken; add remaining oil and cook green peppers, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
3. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, hot water, soy sauce and reserved syrup in medium bowl; stir into skillet. Stir in chicken and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Add oranges and remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with cold water. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with sliced green onions and over hot cooked rice.