Onion-Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Onion-Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 medium all-purpose potatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
2. Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
3. Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.