- 2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sliced carrot
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 package (8 oz.) egg noodles, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Toss beef with flour in 2-quart casserole, then bake uncovered 20 minutes. Stir in carrots, tomatoes, bay leaf and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix blended with wine. Bake covered 1-1/2 hours or until beef is tender. Add mushrooms and bake covered an additional 10 minutes. Remove bay leaf and serve with hot noodles.