Oven Chicken & Vegetables
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 -lb. whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes (about 2 lbs.), cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, oil and thyme in large bowl; set aside. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat. Arrange on baking pan in single layer.
3. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 35 minutes.