Party Stuffed Pinwheels
Party Stuffed Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans (13.8 oz. ea.) refrigerated pizza crust
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pizza crust; set aside.
2. Unroll pizza crusts, then evenly top with filling. Roll, starting at longest side, jelly-roll style. Cut into 32 rounds*.
3. On baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, arrange rounds cut side down.
4. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.