Pecan Cheese Ball
Pecan Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted, if desired
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Stir in cheddar cheese, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, parsley and garlic powder.
2. Wet hands with cold water. Roll cheese mixture into ball. Roll cheese ball in pecans until evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Serve with crackers.