Penne Alla Vodka
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. vodka *
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 8 ounces penne pasta or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk, vodka and pepper flakes.
2. Bring to boil over high heat and stir in peas. Reduce heat to low and simmer 4 minutes. Toss with hot pasta. Serve immediately.