Philly-Style Cheese Steaks
- 1 lb. minute or cubed steaks
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 hoagie rolls or Italian rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook steaks 2 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Remove steaks, keep warm.
2. In same skillet, add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water; cook 2 minutes. Return steaks to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through. To serve, place steak on rolls; top with sauce and cheese.