Polenta Triangles Recipe
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (4 oz.) mild chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. 1. In large saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat. With wire whisk, stir in cornmeal, then Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring constantly, 25 minutes or until thickened. Stir in chilies, corn and roasted red peppers.
2. 2. Spread into lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 20 minutes or until firm; cut into triangles. Serve at room temperature or heat in oven at 350° for 5 minutes or until warm.