Roasted Chicken au Jus
- 1 (2 1/2 lb.) whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup hot water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack; brush with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix combined with olive oil.
2. Bake chicken, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Remove chicken to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chicken.