Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs. assorted fresh vegetables *
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, vegetables and olive oil in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until vegetables are evenly coated. Arrange vegetables in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag. Bake uncovered, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Arrange pizza shell on baking sheet; top with vegetables, then cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.