Roasted Vegetables with Fettuccine
Roasted Vegetables with Fettuccine Recipe
- 2 lbs. assorted cut-up fresh vegetables *
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light cream, heavy cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine or linguine, cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, combine vegetables, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and oil until evenly coated.
2. Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in light cream and cheese until evenly coated.
3. Toss with hot fettuccine. Serve, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.