Santa Fe Chicken
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- Flour tortillas
- Tortilla Topper* (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, vegetable oil, water and lime juice in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add chicken, red pepper and onion; toss to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, tossing once, 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange chicken, vegetables and marinade mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan or nonaluminum baking dish; discard bag. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender. Serve with tortillas and Tortilla Topper.