- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine ground beef, egg and bread crumbs in medium bowl; shape into 16 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs.
2. Heat oil in large skillet, over medium-high heat and brown meatballs. Cover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until meatballs are done. Remove meatballs and set aside; reserve drippings.
3. Add onion to reserved drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water, sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return meatballs to skillet; heat through. Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.