Savory Chicken & Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done. Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
2. Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; arrange biscuits on top of chicken mixture with edges touching.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.