Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms or canned mushrooms
- 1 bag (10 oz.) fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and drained*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked; remove chicken and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon margarine in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
3. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
4. To serve, arrange chicken over vegetable mixture. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.