Savory Dijon Turkey Cutlets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 turkey cutlets or chicken tenders (about 1 lb.)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 cup frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook turkey, turning once, 4 minutes or until done. Remove and set aside. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
2. Add carrots, snow peas and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Return turkey to pan; heat through.