Savory Roasted Potatoes
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Add all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
2. Arrange potatoes in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
3. Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.