Simple Savory Scampi
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with shrimp in medium bowl, stir well to coat evenly.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until pink, about 4 minutes. Stir in wine, cook 30 seconds; add water and continue cooking 2 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp are cooked through. Stir in lemon juice.
3. Serve over hot cooked linguine or rice.