Skillet Beef & Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 3 cups broccoli florets
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak, stirring occasionally, in two batches. Remove steak and set aside.
2. Stir in broccoli and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water, ginger and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
3. Return steak and any juices to skillet and cook 1 minute or until steak is done. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.