Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
A great addition to a summer barbecue or perfect for a busy weekday dinner.
- 3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix or Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 10 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except rolls and pour over pork; turn to coat.
2. Cook covered on HIGH 6 hours or on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until pork is tender.
3. Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve on rolls.