So Cal Fajita Dip
Recipe created by Oh Sweet Basil Blog
- 1 1/2 cups beef sirloin, thinly sliced and chopped in 1/2" pieces, plus a few extra pieces for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped red, green, yellow and orange bell peppers (plus a few julienned pieces for garnish)
- 1/4 yellow onion, sliced, and caramelized for garnish
- 1 package (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese or or fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 French baguette, sliced for serving
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In a large saute pan over medium high heat add the meat and cook for 2-4 minutes or until done. (To slice the meat ultra thin and with ease, stick the meat in the freezer for 15 minutes before slicing.)
2. Remove to a separate dish and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the peppers and cook over medium heat until perfectly sauteed. Remove to the dish with the meat, removing a few pieces of the meat and peppers onto another plate for garnish.
4. In the bowl of a food processor, add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix. Process until smooth, and pour out into a large bowl. Add the peppers and meat, and stir until well combined. Place everything in an 8x8 inch baking dish and heat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes and top with caramelized onions, and the reserved meat and peppers. Serve with baguette slices!