Souperior Veggie Burger
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) no salt added pinto beans
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 6 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, sliced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese
Calories from Fat
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Pulse beans, 1 tablespoon oil and garlic in food processor until thick paste forms. Transfer to medium bowl and add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, bread crumbs and eggs and stir until combined. Moisten hands and carefully shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties, turning once until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Serve on buns and top, if desired, with lettuce and tomato.