Spaghetti & Meatballs
Spaghetti & Meatballs Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti , cooked and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
2. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in large saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until meatballs start to become firm, about 5 minutes. Turn meatballs gently, then simmer, stirring occasionally, until done, about 15 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti.