Steaks With Peppers
Steaks With Peppers Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steaks, 1/2 inch thick (about 4 to 5)
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown steaks; remove steaks and set aside.
2. In same skillet, cook peppers and garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in tomato and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return steaks to skillet and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until steaks and vegetables are tender.