Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 ounces fontina cheese, Swiss, Jarlsberg, provolone or mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 equal slices
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in medium bowl. Place 1 slice cheese in center of each chicken breast half. Roll chicken around cheese and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip chicken breasts in Spread, then soup mixture until evenly coated.
3. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; drizzle with remaining Spread. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks before serving.