Summer Squash Soup
Summer Squash Soup Recipe
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 large zucchini, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Thoroughly blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with water in large saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Puree hot soup mixture in food processor or blender. Serve hot or chilled.